These are frequently asked questions for a variety of CyVerse platforms and other services.
- CyVerse FAQ
- General FAQ Other CyVerse Services
- What apps and workflows are in CyVerse?
- I need help using CyVerse’s tools and resources from within my program
- I need to make my app available for other people to use
- Is CyVerse infrastructure open access/open source?
- I need a letter of support for my grant proposal that uses CyVerse
- How do I apply for an external collaborative partnership?
- I want to use CyVerse in my course
- I would like a CyVerse workshop at my institution
- Discovery Environment
- Data Store and data services
Getting help using CyVerse¶
The CyVerse team is small, but dedicated to helping you get what you need done. There are a number of ways to get help using CyVerse:
1. For most questions you can browse or search the CyVerse Learning Center or CyVerse Wiki. We also have several helpful videos (including on popular science workflows) on the CyVerse YouTube Channel.
2. If you can find the answer you are looking for there, many CyVerse platforms feature chat-based support. Look for the Intercom icon: . If you catch us outside of working hours (weekdays 9-5PM US Mountain Time Zone), we will follow up via email.
3. While Intercom is our preferred support mechanism (it creates a ticket we can easily track) you can also email email@example.com.
Don’t see your Question here?¶
Send us a note using Intercom, look for the Intercom icon: and we can answer and add it (see Github Repo Link). If you are familiar with GitHub, you can also submit an issue, or send us a pull request. See Improving Existing Documentation in the CyVerse Learning Center.
Fix or improve this documentation